Thursday 1 February 2018

Class 59/0 Yeoman - Released

I have just uploaded a new repaint to the DPSimulation website.

Utilising the recently released Class 59/0 which comes as part of the Chatham Main and Medway Valley Lines route now on Steam, the repaint simply adds a Yeoman logo. I initially considered just releasing it as a texture update to overwrite the default files, but it became apparent that they did run around in an unbranded livery for a while. I therefore decided to make this livery an addition to the Class 59 fleet. 

Quick Drive currently only consists of a light engine, I'll look to issue a future update to add variations with the included wagons.I'll also take a further look at the mapping to assess what improvements can be made.

This pack can be downloaded from the 'Locomotives' section of the repaints page by following this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment