Thursday 20 June 2013

Virgin Class 87 - Coming Soon [WIP]

Now that the Class 87 has been released, I can finally have what I always had wanted on WCML North, a Virgin liveried Class 87 and below are some work in progress shots. The eagle eyed will notice that certain details on the present model were removed when Virgin had these locomotives, but there isn't anything I can do about this unfortunately.

In the 1990's, Virgin leased thirty-five Class 87 locomotives and all will be represented in the pack, with 35 new nameplates in correct variations of font, all selectable using the numbering system.


These screenshots are Work In Progress




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing these Darren....I bought the 87 today on release....I grew up with these beautys!! My personal favourite is 87031 'Hal o' the Wynd' !! Cheers

    ReplyDelete